Thursday, March 27, 2008

Okay so I got blog set up and figured I needed to post something. I really have nothing to share right now, except the fact that I have alot of studying to do the rest of this semester. I have a couple of tests to study for tomorrow though. This weekend Adam and i are going up to Chicago to pick up Matt and Karen from the airport. I hope they are not to tired to talk to us and share some stories of England with us. Who am I kidding. Gardner can fall asleep anywhere and Karen will be wiped out from the jet lag. Oh well, I guess I will be able to talk to Adam some more. that is all I have right now. I will try to keep up with this and also figure out how to add pictures, video slides and music to this. Maybe I can get Katie started in on this also.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi guys! Welcome to blog world & I look forward to "chatting" with you!