Saturday, May 31, 2008

Birthdays

So over this past month, we have been very busy. Not only have we been busy working on the roof, but we have also celebrated to birthdays. Amelia has turned seven and Orlando is now three. We celebrated Amelia's over Mother's Day weekend with a friends party on Saturday and a family party on Sunday. Here are a couple pictures of her. The first one is of her with a few of her gifts and the other one is a picture of her and I standing in front of Culvers. The Culvers sign read Happy 7th Birthday Amelia.( It is nice to have connections--Thank you Dawn)





Then the following week we celebrated Orlando's birthday. His theme for the party was Cars. We had Andrea make an awesome cake. Thank you Andrea. I would recommend her to you but she is in Arizona for the summer and I am not sure if the cake would make it all the way her. Anyway here is a picture of the cake.

6 comments:

Janell said...

Happy birthday kids! My boys would die over that cake! And Orlando's tshirt. I noticed it in the background. :)

Tasha said...

How fun. Can't believe we have kids this old. I still remember hanging out in your upstairs bedroom and doing silly things at sleep overs and now we are 30 somethings. What in the world. Good to see you at the library today. We need to get together sometime.

The Deans said...

I'm glad you guys liked the cake!
Try not to have too much fun this summer!

Mack said...

Thanks Katie - I have NO idea what I am doing but I have been reading all of ya'll's through Adam and Andrea and think it is such a cool way to stay connected w/ people - I love it - - so thanks for the encouragement :) Love you guys - think of you lots! Love, Mandy

Holli said...

SORRY FOR the sex education!!!! :) T&H boys will be 17 months apart! And then they are also adopting for China so we will see when she comes!

Holli said...

May 31st- I am about to write you off looking at your your blog!
:)