Sunday, May 4, 2008

Last Weekend in April

Sorry, I have not been on this in a while. It has been a very busy week. I had finals last week, so I have attempted to study for those tests and I also needed to write a paper. Thankfully all that is done and over with and I passed all my classes. Now comes summer school, when I will be taking two classes in June. This last weekend in April, we celebrated my birthday and my sister's. My birtday was Friday but with work and studying postponed it until Sunday. My sister's birthday was on Saturday so we went to her house for a celebration. On Sunday my family came over to my house for a party. Everyone seemed to have a good time. One of the presents I received was Mario Kart, it is a blast.


And now for the main thing that was celebrated over that weekend. WEBKINZ DAY (or weekend) EXTRAVAGANZA. Webkinz people people termed it one day, I believe, but it went the whole weekend, Fri, Sat, & Sun. We did not anywhere on Friday, but were busy on Saturday. We went to a tea room on Saturday with Grandma, Aunt, and some cousins of the kids that was doing webkinz games for the kids to play. The kids enjoyed the games but it was windy outside so we did not stay long. The kids all got animals there. If you bought an animal we would get one free from the selection of free ones they were giving away, it varied from store to store. It was crazy with all the kids there and the place was not that large on the inside for for all the people that were there. You had kids trrying to figure out what webkinz they wanted to buy (which took time) and then they waited in line only to get to register to have to pick another one. The line did not seem to be moving that quickly. Afterwards we went back to Grandma's house and had lunch and let the kids plat and show off webkinz. We then went home and got a call from another cousin who wanted to go downtown Morton with Amelia and Elijah to look at Webkinz. They got some more webkinz (Surprise, Surprise). I had to distract Orlando, so he and I went to look at some flower stores and then went to Dairy Queen. I hope he enjoyed hanging out with dad. Anyway this all happened the last weekend in April. I will be writing back soon because I have been working on a project this weekend. Here are some pictures of the kids with there webkinz.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh boy, can we relate. We've been having a personal family "webkinz extravaganza" the past few MONTHS!! I love Amelia's picture with her cowgirl hat. You guys have a precious family. So thankful for you!

Rachel said...

that is a ton of webkinz. goodness gracious!

Tasha said...

The webkinz craze has been steadily building this past year in our home as well. I am embarrassed to admit how many each boy has. At least they do play with the stuffed animal as well as the online game. Pretty good value. They are cute too:) Your kids are so cute. The one looks so much like your brother Kate.
Tash

alupo said...

you guys need to stop commenting on everyone else's blogs and update yours! i'm missing reading about you guys!
p.s. - we're going to be around for 3 weeks in july! morton pool here we come!!!

Matt and Katie said...

you have 17 love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amelia