Thursday, December 18, 2008

1 week left

Okay, so today Katie and I went Christmas shopping. We dropped off Amelia at school and then went to Peoria. We then dropped of the boys at my mom's house so we could shop. We first went to the mall to look at a couple of stores. We then went to Panera's afterward and had lunch. After we ate we ran to a couple of more stores and then had to get back to my mom's house to pick up the boys so we could then be back in time to pick up Amelia. We made it in time and also got a large portion of our shopping done, YEAH! When we arrived home Amelia and I played two games of Bingo before I left for work. She won both games of Bingo. Then I went to work and waited for the ice storm. It started raining or sleeting around 7:00, when I noticed it. About 10 minutes before I got off work I went and started my car. There was a layer of ice covering my car. I could not get into the driver side of the car so I went around and was able to get into the car to start it. I then went back in to wait until it was time to go. When it was time to go I walked out to my car which was still covered in ice. I got out my scraper and began to work on my windshield. I think that ther was about a quarter of an inch of ice on my windshield. Once I got the ice off my windows, I drove home carefully and am now writing this post.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

did I hear some exciting news is in store for you! so happy for you both. we will get to enjoy our fifth babies together.

Janell said...

Yep, I came over too to see if you've posted about your news....?? Congrats if so!! :)

Robin said...

Katie- First of all, Congrats!!!! Anne told me the news this morning. We were not at church this past Sunday (was it announced?) I am so excited for you guys!!!! To answer your question, we never were able to get all three babies together. They were all still on ventilators and that would have been way too dangerous to do. Thanks for your thoughts!!! They really do mean a lot! Also, are cards in the near future? I am having withdrawal!

Nichole said...

Katie, I think you are right. I do remember organizing bowling at the Christian Center, so that has to be it! I am glad you figured it out. Now I just have to figure out a good outing, I am not sure if people would want to bowl or not.

Holli said...

Katie hope you feeling well! need some prego pictures!!! when is your due date?
just wanted you to know I am blogging "backwards" and just posted when you guys were here! to see it go to my archives and see June of o7. Meet up in London!
Made me miss you all!

NCHLSN7 said...

OK who's in charge of this thing? We need pregnant updates and grad info! You have lots of exciting things to keep us up on. God really is good!
Mis