Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blizzard like Conditions?

Well I hope that everyone enjoyed the weather we had yesterday. I like the snow so I really did not mind it. Although I did not have to travel very far so it was not that bad. Anyway just wanted to say that I went and ate with Amelia during her lunch yesterday. It was very interesting to sit with first and second grade as they ate lunch. It seemed like a very loud group. It was very strange to have all these kids looking at me and wondering who I was and what I was doing there. I enjoyed the chef salad that is offered by the school. It did not entirely fill me up but that was okay. Prior to me going to eat with Amelia, Gardner brought over pizza for lunch for his girls and us. Thanks Gardner, I still think you should have just gotten two pizzas and not three. Oh well. After lunch I ran a few errands around Morton that involved Christmas shopping and also grocery shopping. Then it was off to work for me. I would share with you my work day but I do not think you would enjoy hearing about. Hope to see everyone soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well look at you! Two posts so close together! I'm proud of you- And I'd love to hear more about lunch. I'm sure the loudness factor had nothing to do with my daughter.

Oh, and Ava said the other night that Santa is SO not real, mom. Amelia told me how it's you guys putting gifts under the tree.What's really funny? We've told her that the past few years and this is the first year we didn't(and got the elf thing)- she must have forgotten- but thank you to Amelia for informing her. haha

Robin said...

I am so happy to see another post.

Katie- No worries! I am glad you got to have some family time. Do you know when you are having cards yet? Just wondering due to my work schedule.

Amanda said...

I am happy to hear you're showing too! Get some pics up so I can see! We go in for the sono the 17th- so we'll see what what we got coming!